Project of the month July 2018:Combined punching and milling unit for inline prefabrication
Punching and milling unit based on ME 41/6.1
- Introduction of position-specific punching and lateral sectioning of profiles.
- Integration of the unit in an existing extrusion line.
- Objective: To avoid prefabrication work outside of the extrusion line.
- Punching and milling unit based on ME 41 / 6.1 with 2 fixed milling units. The punching unit stamps the desired punch pattern, respecting the distance to the profile edge. The milling units process the profile laterally. The punching / milling pattern is programmed via the machine controller ME Control 20/2.
1. Punching unit ME 41/6.1
|Punching unit ME41/6.1
- Punching carriage travel: 25 mm
- Work principle: pneumatic
- Punching force: 3000 N
- Punching stroke: 10mm
- Punching sequence: up to 100 cycles/min
2. Milling unit
||Manually adjustable milling stops
|Milling cutters with suppression element
||Controller ME Control 20/2
- Lateral, pneumatic service of the milling cutters
- Manually adjustable stops for milling depth, incl. display
- Milling tool holders Ø 10 mm
- Milling cutters can be switched off individually
- Programmable milling length and distance between 2 millings
back to overview